One of the only towns in Staten Island not named for or by the Dutch, Arrochar’s heritage is Scottish, as the influential lawyer, William Wallace McFarland named it thus after his hometown in Scotland.
Prior to the town’s European settlement, it was home to the Lenape Indians, who were driven out upon the arrival of the Europeans. The Scottish influence bleeds into street names as well, which show a proclivity to begin with the preface “Mc.learn more about this neighborhood
#221Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 41% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 27% Private House
- 14% Other
- 5% Townhouse
- 5% Condo or Co-Op Building
Get more space for less! This is a bright and spacious newly renovated 1 bedroom apt in the heart of Staten Island. Just a 5 minute walk to the ferry!
- Spacious 1 bedroom layout
- Brand new separate windowed kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Large dining room
- Beautifully refinished parquet wood floors
- Brand new tiled bathroom
- High ceilings
- Deep closets for storing all your stuff!
- Laundry Facilities
- Walls of windows filtering lots of sunlight
Call Rose to schedule a viewing today!
$1,250, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Elevator/Laundry Building
- 800 sq. ft.
- Web ID: N/A
St. George Ferry Terminal (0.27 mi)