This area features an eclectic mix of old Brownstones and brand new hi-rise buildings; finding an apartment in this area should be relatively easy if you are willing to pay the price.
Although not cheap, with a variety of amenities nearby Clinton offers fairly good value for the cost – particularly if you give up your car and don’t need to pay for parking.learn more about this neighborhood
#34Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 58% Luxury Highrise
- 13% Pre War
- 9% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Walk-Up
- 3% New Building
- Be Among the FIRST To Live in This Brand New Luxury Building with High End Luxury Features!
- LARGE Studio with Great Layout
- Separate Sleeping / Living Area
- Open Loft Kitchen
- Walls Full of Closets & Huge Walk IN!
- Brand New Kitchen with TOP OF THE LINE Appliances
- ALL Filtered Water Throughout Building & More!
*-*No Fee + 1 Month Free Concession for Immediate Move in!*-*
Prime Midtown West Location at 39th & 8th Avenue - Access to ALL City Train Lines!
* Call for access to this and many more great luxury listings *
$3,500, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- New Building
- Web ID: 359691
A C E42nd St-Port Authority Bus Terminal (0.06 mi)
N Q R S 1 2 3 7Times Square (0.24 mi)
A C E34th St (0.25 mi)
N Q R S 1 2 3 7Times Square-42nd St (0.27 mi)
LIRRPenn Station (0.34 mi)
1 2 334th St (0.36 mi)
B D F M 742nd St-Bryant Park (0.37 mi)
B D F M N Q R34th St-Herald Square (0.45 mi)
734th St - Hudson Yards (0.49 mi)