Concourse is situated on the west shore of the Bronx across the river from Manhattan and is a perfect combination of the borough’s storied past and inspiring future.
The neighborhood, bordered by the East River, Highbridge, and Fleetwood, is packed with attractions that make it a sought-out destination for renters and visitors alike.
The neighborhood’s centerpiece is the Grand Concourse, a wide boulevard designed to emulate the Champs-Élysées in Paris.learn more about this neighborhood
#107Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 30% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 22% Elevator Building
- 18% Pre War
- 15% Walk-Up
- 7% Post War
Huge Luxury One Bedroom Available Now!
- Massive Sunken Living Room
- Raised Dining or Home Office Area
- King Sized Master Bedroom with 3 Large Closets
- Pre War Details : High Ceilings, Archways, Custom Shelving & Lots of Closet Space
- Spacious Windowed Kitchen with New Appliances, Dishwasher and Lots of Cabinet & Counter Space
Luxury Building with:
Full Time Doorman, Elevators, Laundry Facilities & Live In Super
Prime Concourse Village Location at 162nd & Grand Concourse
Steps to D/B & 4 Express Trains!
Call for access to this unique luxury listing!
$1,450, One Bedroom + Extra Room, 1.0 Bathroom
- Luxury Highrise
- 932 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 359648
B 4161st St-Yankee Stadium (0.14 mi)
B167th St (0.38 mi)
4167th St (0.54 mi)
2 4 5149th St-Grand Concourse (0.72 mi)
B170th St (0.84 mi)
2 5149th St-3rd Av (0.85 mi)
4170th St (0.86 mi)
2 5Jackson Av (1.08 mi)
4 5138th St (1.1 mi)
2 5Prospect Av (1.18 mi)