Few neighborhoods are as lovely as Gramercy, arguably the most charming area of New York City.
Situated between Murray Hill and the East Village, Gramercy has a relaxed, old-money type of feel. It’s no wonder, as in pre-civil war New York the brownstones and mansions facing the park were the poshest places to live in the city. Former New York governors and presidential candidates have lived in Gramercy, as did young Theodore Roosevelt.learn more about this neighborhood
#9Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 27% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 22% Luxury Highrise
- 21% Pre War
- 9% Post War
- 8% Walk-Up
- Large 2BR/2BA Triplex
- Additional Sleep storage loft
- Southwest exposure w/ garden views
- Recently renovated with high-end contemporary finishes, fixtures & appliances
- Low ceiling sleep-storage loft
- East/West exposure, city & courtyard views
- Large open pass through kitchen
- LR/DR has high/vaulted ceilings
- Queen/King BR w/ plenty of xtra space
- Kitchens feature Poggenpohl solid cherry cabinetry
- Honed granite counters and stainless steel appliances by Bosh, Sib-Zero and Viking
- Spacious bathrooms are finished w/ Italian ceramic wall & floor tiles, pedestal sinks & all-glass tub surrounds.
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning units are in each apartment.
- Many apartments feature French doors and some have private patios.
- Select oak hardwood floors are stained dark walnut
- Large windows, many 10' high, have historically correct wooden frames & double glazed for sound & energy efficiency
- Laundry rooms located on every floor
- On-site valet service for laundry, dry cleaning and housekeeping services
- Rooftop Sun deck
- Recently restored, the marble lobby boasts an original coffered ceiling.
- Resident Superintendent
- 24/7 doorman who announces your guests receive deliveries
- Pet friendly.
- Close to Gramercy Park, Union Square, ample shopping, Union Sq. and Stuyvesant Sq. parks, the famous green market, many restaurants of every cuisine and budget, off-Broadway theater and convenient transportation. Indoor parking facilities are nearby.
CALL NOW, LIVE BETTER!!
$6,295, Two Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
- Elevator/Laundry Building
- 1196 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 1.16-22
L3rd Av (0.2 mi)
L1st Av (0.27 mi)
L N Q R 4 5 614th St-Union Square (0.39 mi)
623rd St (0.42 mi)
6Astor Place (0.5 mi)
N R23rd St (0.52 mi)
N R8th St (0.56 mi)
628th St (0.6 mi)
F M L 1 2 36th Av (0.71 mi)