Crown Heights is located in central Brooklyn. It is bordered by Prospect Park to the west, Flatbush to the south, Brownsville to the east, and Bedford-Stuyvesant to the north.
Today, Crown Heights is a vibrant up-and-coming area with over 150,000 residents. The neighborhood is undergoing rapid change, with a wonderful blend of culture, food, shops, and living areas. Crown Heights is home to a diverse population, joining other neighborhoods in making up the melting pot of Brooklyn.learn more about this neighborhood
#60Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 28% Pre War
- 22% Walk-Up
- 8% Brownstone
- 8% New Building
- 6% Elevator Building
- 1000 square feet of living space
- Brand new gorgeous renovation
- Beautiful parquet floors throughout
- Brand new kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- 2 King size bedrooms
- Brand new fully tiled bathroom
- Lots of windows for natural sunlight
- Heat & hot water included
- Transportation and shopping seconds from your door step
- $$ 1/2 BROKER FEE $$ MONEY SAVER $$
- !! ALL PETS WELCOME !!
WARNING - Please CALL ME or leave your TELEPHONE NUMBER. Failure in speaking over the phone results in valuable time being wasted and the apartment you're looking for BEING RENTED.
$2,300, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- 1000 sq. ft.
- Web ID: N/A
S 2 3 4 5Franklin Av (0.16 mi)
S 2 3 4 5Botanic Garden (0.22 mi)
2 5President St (0.26 mi)
3Nostrand Av (0.26 mi)
SPark Place (0.38 mi)
2 5Sterling St (0.49 mi)
2 3Eastern Parkway-Brooklyn Museum (0.51 mi)
B Q SProspect Park (0.7 mi)
3Kingston Av (0.7 mi)
LIRRNostrand Avenue (0.72 mi)