The diversity, lower rents than surrounding neighborhoods, and a convenient location make Murray Hill a desirable location for those seeking to live in Manhattan.
The fact that Murray Hill real estate has increased in value several times the past decade shows how up-and-coming the neighborhood continues to be. The close proximity of Grand Central near the northwestern part of the neighborhood provides multiple transportation options, while the serene St.learn more about this neighborhood
#13Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 47% Luxury Highrise
- 23% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 9% Pre War
- 7% Walk-Up
- 4% Elevator Building
Located in the heart of Manhattan, this luxury high rise redefines living. This spacious one bedroom one bath apartment features beautiful hardwood floors, , floor-to-ceiling and corner windows to enhance the incomparable views, renovated kitchen with granite kitchen countertops, spacious living room, Italian marble bath and plenty of closet space.
- Grand Entrance: Framed with limestone piers, opens to elegant, domed-ceiling lobby with uniformed doorman at your service 24-hours a day
- Elegant Interiors: High-speed elevators open to corridors lighted with alabaster fixtures and sconces, crown moldings, and decorative wood-framed apartment entrance doors.
- Service and Convenience: Attended indoor garage; separate monitored and attended service entry, escorted deliveries, separate service elevator; full, air conditioned laundry facility with closed circuit TV monitor
- Health and Play: Magnificent swim and fitness center with landscaped, furnished sun terrace, 55-foot lap pool, fully equipped exercise aerobics room; men's and women's locker rooms with separate saunas and showers; and cheerful children's playroom.
- Business or Pleasure: Recreational lounge with kitchen (ideal for private parties) and furnished conference room
$3,595, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Elevator/Laundry Building
- Web ID: FB114016
S 4 5 6 742 Street - Grand Central (0.2 mi)
S 4 5 6 7Grand Central (0.26 mi)
E 34th Street Ferry Landing (0.31 mi)
633rd St (0.41 mi)
B D F M 75th Av (0.51 mi)
628th St (0.6 mi)
E M 651st St (0.64 mi)
B D F M N Q R34th St-Herald Square (0.7 mi)
B D F M 742nd St-Bryant Park (0.71 mi)