Greenwich Village, once occupied by brownstones and walkups, is now undergoing an overhaul, as old hospitals and office buildings undergo transitions into luxury buildings.
At the heart of Greenwich Village lies Washington Square Park, where on any given day you can see NYU students huddled against a tree with their reading, local songwriters strumming on their guitars, artists sketching the variegated scene, and even old men playing chess.learn more about this neighborhood
#3Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 30% Pre War
- 17% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 17% Walk-Up
- 13% Luxury Highrise
- 5% Post War
in December 2012 to increase width of bedroom.
- Kitchen: cabinets of solid wood, four burner range/oven, full refrigerator, microwave , and ceramic tile floor
- Bathroom: white marble walls, ceramic tile floor, marble "bowl" sink, satin nickel hardware,
& exposed brick wall)
- Exposed brick walls in living room and bedroom
- Leaded glass windows
- High ceilings (12') in the living room and bedroom
- Hardwood flooring & baseboards
- Decorative fireplace
- Quality hardware throughout
- Large storage are above kitchen & bathroom ceilings
- Chandelier lighting (3)
- Three closets (two clothing, 1 linen)
- Entrance foyer
- Living Room - 12' x 20'
- Bedroom - 8 1/4 ' x 14'
- Bathroom - 6' 8" x 6' x 9"'
- Kitchen - 6' x 5'
- Security - minimum 2 months
- Full credit checks and references required.
- No pets.
- No smoking
- Fourth floor (three flight walkup) in a restored Landmark building.
$3,800, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 009
F M L 1 2 36th Av (0.16 mi)
F M L 1 2 314th St (0.18 mi)
A C E B D F MWest 4th St (0.23 mi)
L N Q R 4 5 614th St-Union Square (0.26 mi)
N R8th St (0.35 mi)
1Christopher St (0.37 mi)
118th St (0.42 mi)
6Astor Place (0.44 mi)