One would never guess that crossing into Hamilton Heights is actually setting foot onto a vast estate--35 acres to be exact--land appropriated by the statesman, war hero, diplomat, and one of America’s founding fathers, the great Alexander Hamilton.
His affinity to the area is clear.learn more about this neighborhood
#59Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 28% Pre War
- 26% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 21% Elevator Building
- 12% Walk-Up
- 3% New Building
The apartment features; beautiful kitchen appliances, high ceilings, oak wood flooring, large bedroom and good closet space.
Call Peter's @ for access.
Thank you for your interest in the apartment. You will need the following documentation in order to submit a rental application.
*** APPLICANTS & GUARANTORS MUST HAVE GOOD CREDIT***
1. REQUIREMENTS OF A PROSPECTIVE TENANT (40xMonthly Rent)
(1) To start the application process application must be submitted with initial $500 deposit (2) Fully complete application (3) Letter of employment on a company letterhead stating salary, position & length of employment (4) Three most recent consecutive pay stubs (5) Current month bank statement (6) Most recent tax returns (first two pages, including signature page) (7) Additional proof of income (i.e. trust funds, stocks, bonds, accountant's letter, etc.) (8) Letter of reference from previous landlord (9) Photo I.D.
2. REQUIREMENTS OF A PROSPECTIVE GUARANTOR (80xMonthly Rent)
(1) Fully complete application (2) Letter of employment on a company letterhead stating salary, position & length of employment (3) Most recent tax returns (first two pages, including signature page) (4) Proof of home ownership (i.e. copy of deed or mortgage statement) (5) Additional proof of income (i.e. mutual funds, stocks, bonds, accountant's letter, etc.) (6) Photo I.D.
3. IN ADDITION TO THE AFOREMENTIONED REQUIREMENTS PLEASE BRING FOLLOWING MONEYS:
* APPLICATION PROCESS FEE * LANDLORD PROCESS FEE * A HOLDING DEPOSIT * LAST MONTHS RENT
**Please note: We accept funds in the form of cash, certified check, money order, traveler's checks and wire transfers only.
"The highest compliment I can receive is a referral from a friend..."
Peter's P. Pierre-Louis
Licensed Sales Person
149 MADISON AVE
New York, NY 10016
$1,450, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 1375686
Whitehall Ferry Terminal (0.94 mi)
R 1South Ferry (0.96 mi)
R 1Whitehall St-South Ferry (0.96 mi)
4 5Bowling Green (1.13 mi)
Pier 11 Ferry Landing (1.21 mi)
J ZBroad St (1.26 mi)
2 3Wall St (1.32 mi)
4 5Wall St (1.32 mi)
RRector St (1.34 mi)
1Rector St (1.36 mi)