Nestled on Brooklyn’s southwest coast, Bay Ridge offers some of the borough’s most beautiful scenery, with views of the Verrazano Narrows Bridge, the bay and harbor, and Staten Island beyond.
(Fort Hamilton is a residential neighborhood within Bay Ridge. It’s also a post of the Army National Guard and the United States Army Reserve, and these provide military support for New York City.learn more about this neighborhood
#69Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 24% Pre War
- 20% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 15% Walk-Up
- 14% Private House
- 6% Condo or Co-Op Building
- Brand new renovation
- 1600 square feet of living space
- Gorgeous view of the bridge
- Huge living room
- KingXL size bedroom + twin size bedroom
- Full bathroom with shower tub + shower stall
- Full kitchen with brand new cabinets + dining area
- Tons of closet space
- Lots of windows for natural sunlight
WARNING - Please CALL ME or leave your TELEPHONE NUMBER. Failure in speaking over the phone results in valuable time being wasted and the apartment you're looking for BEING RENTED.
$1,900, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- 1600 sq. ft.
- Web ID: Mark15