Upper West Side residents can’t imagine living anywhere else.
The buildings are beautiful and, with a few exceptions, tend not to tower over the blocks. The pace of life is a bit slower than in other areas of NYC. For anyone that has lived in or knows Boston, the neighborhood is the closest thing to Boston living that New York has.learn more about this neighborhood
#10Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 30% Pre War
- 25% Luxury Highrise
- 14% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Brownstone
- 7% Walk-Up
A large, high floor 2br, 2ba apartment home with double corner exposure and in-unit washer and dryer. Price shown is net effective including one free month.
Please contact Colin Miller to schedule a viewing. Thank you.
- 24 hour doorman
- Private drive court with snow-melt system
- Fitness Center with yoga room and ballet bar
- Library and conference room with wi-fiIndoor/outdoor children's play area
- Two, private sound-proof rehearsal rooms
- Private, half-acre, elevated park and garden with walkways and seating, mature plantings and reflecting pool
- Party and event deck with catering pavilion
- Additional storage available
- On-site, valet parking
Please contact Colin Miller to schedule a viewing. There is no broker fee. Thank you.
$7,108, Two Bedrooms + Extra Room, 2.0 Bathrooms
- Luxury Highrise
- Web ID: A37C067W200