This area features an eclectic mix of old Brownstones and brand new hi-rise buildings; finding an apartment in this area should be relatively easy if you are willing to pay the price.
Although not cheap, with a variety of amenities nearby Clinton offers fairly good value for the cost – particularly if you give up your car and don’t need to pay for parking.learn more about this neighborhood
#34Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 58% Luxury Highrise
- 13% Pre War
- 9% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Walk-Up
- 3% New Building
- Utilities included
Listing Notes : * Gas & electric included for a small utility charge.
- $100 application fee applies.
- Every applicant must fill out mgmt application.
- Tenant must make 40x annual rent, & guarantor must make 80x annual rent.
- If applicant/guarantor does not meet salary requirements, or has been working for less than one year, and additional month's security is due.
- Letter of employment (typed on original company letterhead, stating position, salary and length of employment).
- Tax returns from the last TWO years.
- Two most recent bank statements .
- Two most recent pay stubs.
- Any additional documentation that can verify reliability as a tenant (additional income such as stock portfolio or trust funds, verification of property ownership, other assets, etc.).
$3,250, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: ID126184
C E50th St (0.2 mi)
A C E42nd St-Port Authority Bus Terminal (0.3 mi)
N R49th St (0.31 mi)
150th St (0.36 mi)
N Q R S 1 2 3 7Times Square (0.4 mi)
N Q R S 1 2 3 7Times Square-42nd St (0.45 mi)
B D F M47-50th Sts Rockefeller Center (0.46 mi)
B D E7th Av (0.48 mi)
B D F M 742nd St-Bryant Park (0.54 mi)
N Q R57th St (0.56 mi)