Kensington and Parkville is the area South of Prospect Park and the Greenwood Cemetery in central Brooklyn.
The neighborhood consists of a diverse mix of cultures and traditions. It is located west of Ditmars Park and Prospect Park South, south of Windsor Terrace, east of Borough Park, and north of Midwood.
The land now known as Kensington was first colonized by Dutch farmers in the 17th century and then re-settled by British colonists in 1737.learn more about this neighborhood
#78Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 27% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 25% Pre War
- 10% Walk-Up
- 9% Elevator Building
- 7% Private House
- Brand new gut renovated kitchen stainless steel appliances and quartz countertop
- King size bedroom could easily fit king size bed with furniture and dresser
- Brand new gut renovated brand new kohler finishes.
Building is a few blocks away from the Ditmas ave F train or you could take a nice stroll to the Q train on Cortelyou.
$1,800, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Elevator/Laundry Building
- Web ID: 48oecana3
FDitmas Av (0.33 mi)
B QNewkirk Av (0.51 mi)
B QCortelyou Rd (0.53 mi)
F GChurch Av (0.56 mi)
F18th Av (0.61 mi)
B QBeverly Rd (0.66 mi)
B QAv H (0.74 mi)
FAv I (0.89 mi)
F GFort Hamilton Parkway (0.93 mi)
B QChurch Av (0.99 mi)