One would never guess that crossing into Hamilton Heights is actually setting foot onto a vast estate--35 acres to be exact--land appropriated by the statesman, war hero, diplomat, and one of America’s founding fathers, the great Alexander Hamilton.
His affinity to the area is clear.learn more about this neighborhood
#59Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 28% Pre War
- 26% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 21% Elevator Building
- 12% Walk-Up
- 3% New Building
Contact me to see this fantastic apartment today!
- Great Light
- Hudson Views
- Fantastic Layout
- Huge Living Space
- 3 Queen - King-Sized Bedrooms
- Large Double Door Closets in Each Bedroom
BEAUTIFUL HIGH END KITCHEN:
- Professional Series Stainless Steel Appliances
- Full- Sized Dishwasher
- Full Sized Mounted Microwave
- Oversized Refrigerator with Icemaker
- Full-Sized Gas Range w/Electrical Components
- Carrera Marble Counter Tops
- Granite Back Splash
- Sweeping High Ceilings
- Double-Paned Windows
- Brand New Full Bath w/Tubs, Kohler Fixtures
- Stunning Brazilian Cherry Wood Floors
- Closets abound!
CLASSIC PREWAR BUILDING:
- New Laundry Facility
- Fully Staffed Maintenance Team
- Free Gym for Tenants
- Building is on Scenic Riverside Drive
- Seconds from 1 Train
- Steps from City College
- 15 minute walk (3 minute subway ride) to Columbia University & Manhattan School of Music
- Near Riverside Park and Riverbank State Park
- Short Stroll to Fairway Supermarket
Perfect for families, shares, or anyone who just wants great space.
Contact me to see this beauty today!
I have thousands of listings throughout Manhattan in every size, price range and neighborhood. Call me to explore the options and find the Best Apartment for YOU!
This apartment is located near School of American Ballet, CUNY William E. Macaulay Honors College, Fordham University, Richard Guilder Graduate School-American Museum of Natural History, Jewish Theological Seminary of America, Studio Maestro, John Jay College of Criminal Justice, Mannes College The New School for Music, New York Institute of Technology, American Musical and Dramatic Academy and The Juilliard School, Columbia University, Bank Street College of Education, Barnard College, Manhattan School of Music, New York Theological Seminary, Union Theological Seminary, Teachers College, Touro College, Helene Fuld College of Nursing; City College of New York; Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education; Boricua College; Columbia University's Medical School, Dental College and The Mailman School of Public Health; College of Mount Saint Vincent; Manhattan College; Rabbi Isaac Elchanon Theological Seminary; and Yeshiva University.
$3,300, Three Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Elevator/Laundry Building
- Web ID: 031314JDUBSA
1137th St (0.09 mi)
1145th St (0.38 mi)
1125th St (0.52 mi)
B C135th St (0.55 mi)
A C B D145th St (0.58 mi)
A C B D125th St (0.83 mi)
C155th St (0.94 mi)
2 3135th St (0.97 mi)
1157th St (0.98 mi)
3148th St (0.98 mi)