Union Square is a center-of-the-action neighborhood, filled with professionals, artists, entertainers, and tourists.
The population today is around 9,785. Itself a huge congregation point, the area is valued for its park and architecture, as well as monuments and artwork including a statue of Gandhi, a statue of George Washington, and the Metronome. Another valued attraction is the neighborhood’s green market that features dozens of local farmers, bakers, brewers, artists, and businesses.learn more about this neighborhood
#8Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 30% Luxury Highrise
- 27% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 14% Post War
- 9% Pre War
- 7% Other
This palatial high floor 2 bedroom 1.5 bath duplex features:
- A wrap around terrace with sweeping city views
- 2 skylights
- Sliding glass doors to terrace in BOTH bedrooms!
- 2 large hall closets (one on each floor)
- Large closets in each bedroom
- 12 foot ceilings in the main living space
- Wood burning fireplace
- Laundry room
- 1,000 sq feet of living space!
- Low fee: One month's rent
$4,525, Two Bedrooms, 1.5 Bathrooms
- Post War
- 1000 sq. ft.
- Web ID: duplex
L3rd Av (0.09 mi)
6Astor Place (0.21 mi)
L1st Av (0.26 mi)
N R8th St (0.29 mi)
L N Q R 4 5 614th St-Union Square (0.3 mi)
6Bleecker St (0.57 mi)
623rd St (0.59 mi)
F M L 1 2 36th Av (0.61 mi)
F2nd Av (0.61 mi)