One of the largest neighborhoods in Brooklyn, Williamsburg has undergone a major metamorphosis in the last decade.
It’s transforming from a traditionally working-class neighborhood to a veritable embodiment of gentrification and urban rebirth. These days, tourists and day-trippers flock to Williamsburg for a little slice of cosmopolitan bohemia.learn more about this neighborhood
#20Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 24% New Building
- 14% Walk-Up
- 12% Luxury Highrise
- 8% Pre War
- 8% Loft Building
- 2 seperate private bedrooms.
- Good sized bedrooms with nice closet space.
- Both bedrooms are big enough to fit queen size beds.
- The location is unbeatable anywhere else in this borough through its unique environment.
- All the shops, great returants, cafes, and all different varieties of stores just up the block on bedford ave.
- The bedford L stop just up your block. Just 1 stop into the city on 1st ave and 3 stops to Union square.
- Get to the city in 5 minutes from your apartment and anywhere in the city within 20 minutes by subway from your place.
- Th Great McCarren park is just 6 blocks away where all organized sports leagues are played and movies and concerts are very common starting in the spring in this gigantic beautiful park.
- The city waterfront and Ferry to the city just 3 blocks away for the best city skyline views around or a wateride into the city.
- Great hardwood floors and high ceilings.
- Recent bathroom renovations with greatly modeled tiles put in.
- Great natural light from the number of large windows in the apartment.
- Pictures coming ASAP
$2,800, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 114-3
LBedford Av (0.13 mi)
G LMetropolitan Av (0.29 mi)
G LLorimer St (0.38 mi)
North 5th Street Ferry landing (0.48 mi)
GNassau Av (0.52 mi)
J M ZMarcy Av (0.6 mi)
LGraham Av (0.6 mi)
J MHewes St (0.69 mi)
GBroadway (0.86 mi)
LGrand St (0.86 mi)