Upper West Side residents can’t imagine living anywhere else.
The buildings are beautiful and, with a few exceptions, tend not to tower over the blocks. The pace of life is a bit slower than in other areas of NYC. For anyone that has lived in or knows Boston, the neighborhood is the closest thing to Boston living that New York has.learn more about this neighborhood
#10Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 30% Pre War
- 25% Luxury Highrise
- 14% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Brownstone
- 7% Walk-Up
- Beautiful and Sunny!
- ALL NEW! - Gut Renovated
- Full-size 2 BR
- Modern Kitchen w/Dishwasher
- Brand NEW Washer/Dryer all in one unit!
- New kitchen appliances
- Brand New 42" Wall Mounted Flat screen TV!!
- Renovated Tile Bathroom
- High Ceilings
- Beautiful Hardwood Floors
- Lots of closet space
- Large Living Room
- Steps away from Central Park!
- Steps Away from Morningside Park!
- Steps away from subway!
- Closet in Each Bedroom
- Additional Storage Closets
I have thousands of listings throughout Manhattan in every size, price range and neighborhood (many in the desirable Columbia & NYU areas). Call me to explore your options and find the Best Apartment for YOU!
$2,800, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: AAV 12/12/2012 b