Chelsea is a colorful neighborhood with a strong cultural, energetic pulse.
Once primarily the stomping grounds for the gay community, Chelsea’s great restaurant and bar scene, as well as its proximity to The Meatpacking District have made it one of the hottest neighborhoods to live in for any New Yorker. Residents choose to live here for its wide array of cultural, nightlife and daytime activities. Chelsea is truly an amalgamation of some of the best things New York has to offer.learn more about this neighborhood
#4Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 44% Luxury Highrise
- 14% Pre War
- 14% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 7% Walk-Up
- 5% New Building
- PRICED TO RENT!
- Charming one bedroom steps away from Chelsea Market!
- Renovated Bathroom with window
- Bedroom fits queen size bed
- Sun Drenched living room
- Kitchen has a gas range and new cherry wood cabinets.
- This apartment will not last long!
- Call to view!
$2,400, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: west15