One of the borough’s oldest neighborhoods, Brooklyn Heights was established in 1834 and has been a vibrant area since.
Brooklyn Heights borders are Old Fulton Street near the Brooklyn Bridge on the north end and Atlantic Avenue to the south. The East River forms its western edge and the area stretches east to Court Street and Cadman Plaza, near the Brooklyn federal buildings.learn more about this neighborhood
#37Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 28% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 21% Luxury Highrise
- 19% Pre War
- 8% Walk-Up
- 6% Elevator Building
Legal Disclosure: Neighborhood descriptions and data are created exclusively by Naked Apartments without contributions or approval from the agents listed on this page.
- Flooded with natural light this apartment has 10 windows, large 2 entrance separate living/dining space with original details
- Unique, brand new 2 entrance, separate eat-in Kitchen with breakfast bar, loads of cabinet and granite counter space, brand new stainless appliances, dishwasher and full sized window!
- 3 big king sized bedrooms, each with their own bathroom and closets, unique separated layout giving plenty privacy
- Abundant closet space including a large, high ceiling walk-in closet in the hallway, large wash room with brand new washer/dryer and shelving for linen storage!
Great Pre-War details with original beamed ceilings, archways and moldings!
3 full, brand new, tiled bathrooms...One features a window!
*******Prime Heights location, seconds from Clark st. station, Gristedes/keyfood/trader joes supermarkets_ Promenade, parks and playgrounds, Hillside dog run_ All the great restaurants on Clark, Henry, Hicks, and Montague st...Dumbo and Brooklyn Bridge only 5 minute walk away, 10 minutes from Cobble Hill and Carroll Gardens**********
****This is a very unique, high demand apartment. 3BR's / 3 Baths do NOT come around often in Brooklyn Heights so act fast! Please be prepared with all documents required.****
****Call/Text/Email right now for a private viewing!****
$7,000, Three Bedrooms, 3.0 Bathrooms
- Elevator/Laundry Building
- Web ID: 653245
2 3Clark St (0.04 mi)
A CHigh St (0.19 mi)
R 2 3 4 5Court St (0.23 mi)
R 2 3 4 5Borough Hall (0.33 mi)
Fulton Ferry Landing (0.39 mi)
FYork St (0.47 mi)
A C F RJay St - MetroTech (0.56 mi)
2 3Hoyt St (0.67 mi)
F GBergen St (0.78 mi)
A C GHoyt & Schermerhorn (0.82 mi)