The Financial District, referred to as FIDI for short, has seen dramatic growth over the last decade, swelling from 15,000 to over 56,000 residents.
The neighborhood is all the way at the bottom tip of Manhattan, and it is evenly split between East and West.learn more about this neighborhood
#26Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 83% Luxury Highrise
- 6% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 4% Pre War
- 2% Elevator Building
- 2% New Building
- JUST LISTED loft in the financial district.
- One sunny block from Brooklyn Bridge and Pace University.
- Many stores and restaurants in neighborhood.
- HIGH CEILINGS! Hard wood floors. WALLS ALLOWED.
- Kitchen fully equipped with dishwasher and microwave.
- Call me to see this apartment and others like it in the neighborhood!
$2,450, Loft, 1.0 Bathroom
- Pre War
- Web ID: Beekman
A C J Z 2 3 4 5Fulton St-Broadway-Nassau (0.13 mi)
J Z 4 5 6Brooklyn Bridge (0.19 mi)
J Z 4 5 6Chambers St (0.2 mi)
A C E 2 3Park Place (0.22 mi)
RCity Hall (0.23 mi)
RCortlandt St (0.28 mi)
2 3Wall St (0.32 mi)
A C E 1 2 3Chambers St (0.32 mi)
4 5Wall St (0.39 mi)