Battery Park City apartments have great views but look like they were all part of one centrally planned development, because in large part they were.
Battery Park is located at the southern tip of Manhattan on the west side. It's a planned community built upon the dirt and rock excavated during the construction of the World Trade Center.learn more about this neighborhood
#35Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 85% Luxury Highrise
- 4% New Building
- 4% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 3% Condo or Co-Op Building
- 3% Post War
Outside your doorstep at Gateway, enjoy walking, jogging and biking paths, baseball and soccer fields, and volleyball courts. A great neighborhood for kids with organized sports, children's and teens' programs, interactive parks, outdoor events, and more!
Rent a boat or learn to sail at the Manhattan Yacht Club and the North Cove Sailing School.
Situated next to the World Financial Center, Gateway residents enjoy access to over 40 restaurants, retailers and specialty shops. Access to freshly baked goods, farmers markets, seafood markets, and gourmet specialty shops.
- A completely updated state-of-the-art fitness center, seasonal outdoor pool and resident's lounge will be available for Gateway residents.
- Relax and unwind on the newly landscaped roof terrace - the largest downtown boasting over 14,000 square feet!
- Gateway residents have direct access to an array of on-site retail including restaurants, dry cleaners and a supermarket.
- Lined with parks and public art installations, the esplanade is a serene retreat nestled against the Hudson River.
- Gateway residents enjoy exclusive access to private park space with direct access to the waterfront esplanade.
$4,300, Two Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
- Web ID: 12.8.12-1
1Rector St (0.28 mi)
World Financial Center Ferry Landing (0.28 mi)
RRector St (0.32 mi)
RCortlandt St (0.33 mi)
4 5Wall St (0.38 mi)
A C E 1 2 3Chambers St (0.46 mi)
J ZBroad St (0.46 mi)
A C J Z 2 3 4 5Fulton St-Broadway-Nassau (0.48 mi)
4 5Bowling Green (0.49 mi)