Chelsea is a colorful neighborhood with a strong cultural, energetic pulse.
Once primarily the stomping grounds for the gay community, Chelsea’s great restaurant and bar scene, as well as its proximity to The Meatpacking District have made it one of the hottest neighborhoods to live in for any New Yorker. Residents choose to live here for its wide array of cultural, nightlife and daytime activities. Chelsea is truly an amalgamation of some of the best things New York has to offer.learn more about this neighborhood
#4Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 44% Luxury Highrise
- 14% Pre War
- 14% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 7% Walk-Up
- 5% New Building
- ONE MONTH FREE!
- Newly renovated Pre-War Flats in the hottest section in West Chelsea.
- Steps from The Highline, and some of the City's best nightlife, restaurants, and shopping. Stroll the Highline to the Meat Packing District, Chelsea market, or to the Chelsea galleries.
- This completely gut renovated ONE BEDROOM apartment has beautiful hardwood floors, stainless steel kitchen, and great light.
- Make the Highline Flats your new home in the city. True city living in the heart of Chelsea.
$2,800, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 844
A C E L14th St-8th Av (0.37 mi)
C E23rd St (0.43 mi)
118th St (0.5 mi)
123rd St (0.57 mi)
F M L 1 2 314th St (0.66 mi)
128th St (0.68 mi)
F M L 1 2 36th Av (0.69 mi)
F M23rd St (0.73 mi)