Upper West Side residents can’t imagine living anywhere else.
The buildings are beautiful and, with a few exceptions, tend not to tower over the blocks. The pace of life is a bit slower than in other areas of NYC. For anyone that has lived in or knows Boston, the neighborhood is the closest thing to Boston living that New York has.learn more about this neighborhood
#10Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 30% Pre War
- 25% Luxury Highrise
- 14% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Brownstone
- 7% Walk-Up
The building allows pets and amenities include onsite laundry, elevator and live-in super.
Located in a prime part of the UWS:
- 1/2 block away from nearest subway stop.
- 1/2 block to Central Park
- a few minutes to Famed Fairways supermarket
- short walk to Riverside Park
- and to scenic Riverside Blvd to watch sunsets over the Hudson.
- only a few blocks to Lincoln Center
$2,100, Studio, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 363393
B C72nd St (0.14 mi)
1 2 372nd St (0.22 mi)
166th St (0.3 mi)
B C81st St (0.36 mi)
179th St (0.48 mi)
B C86th St (0.74 mi)
A C B D 159th St-Columbus Circle (0.77 mi)
186th St (0.79 mi)
N Q R5th Av (0.87 mi)
N Q R57th St (0.89 mi)