Extending from 155th Street to Dyckman Street, Washington Heights is home to some of the most interesting geographic features in Manhattan.
The neighborhood’s lofty name is derived from the fact that—at 256 feet above sea level—it is situated at the highest point in Manhattan. Because of its steep inclines, numerous "step" streets (one of which has 130 stairs) connect one street to the next.
The population of Washington Heights is over 150,000.learn more about this neighborhood
#51Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 37% Pre War
- 27% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 18% Elevator Building
- 12% Walk-Up
- 2% Post War
****THESE ARE ACTUAL PHOTOS OF THIS LISTING****
-High-End, Full Gut Renovation!
-All New, Eco-Friendly, Gorgeous Bamboo Floors!
-Huge, King Size Bedrooms (with room to spare!)
- Extra Bonus Play Room/Office!
-Granite Counter Tops
- 6 Burner Extrawide Stainless Range
- ALL NEW, High-End GE Stainless Steel Appliances
- New Polished Slate Kitchen Floor
- Under-Mounted, Deep Stainless Steel Sink
- Pull-out Articulating Kitchen Faucet
- Full Galley Kitchen with Plenty of Counter Space
- Lot's of Cabinet Space - All NEW!
- All New Tile and Marble Bathroom
- Pre-War Style Overhead Window to Maximize Light
- All New Low Impact Radiators
- All New Electrics and Drywall Surfaces
BUILDING & AREA:
-ENTIRE BUILDING BEING FULLY RENOVATED!!
-Nice Laundry Facilities in Basement
- Close to the A,C 163rd Street stop, Short Walk to 1 train
- Around the Corner from tons of great shopping and restaruantrs
- Short stroll to River Bank State Park
- One Block from the Supermarket and Other Area Businesses
- NO BROKER FEE!!!!!!!
Too good to be true? Seeing is believing!! Come take a look and decide for yourself. You wont believe your eyes!
$2,850, Three Bedrooms + Extra Room, 1.5 Bathrooms
- Web ID: 838RSDNC3br
1157th St (0.17 mi)
C163rd St (0.3 mi)
C155th St (0.44 mi)
A C 1168th St (0.46 mi)
B155th St (0.62 mi)
1145th St (0.73 mi)
A175th St (0.76 mi)
A C B D145th St (0.86 mi)
3148th St (0.95 mi)
A181st St (1.08 mi)