Few neighborhoods are as lovely as Gramercy, arguably the most charming area of New York City.
Situated between Murray Hill and the East Village, Gramercy has a relaxed, old-money type of feel. It’s no wonder, as in pre-civil war New York the brownstones and mansions facing the park were the poshest places to live in the city. Former New York governors and presidential candidates have lived in Gramercy, as did young Theodore Roosevelt.learn more about this neighborhood
#9Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 27% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 22% Luxury Highrise
- 21% Pre War
- 9% Post War
- 8% Walk-Up
- Equal size bedrooms with closets
- Massive living room that can accomodate a full furniture set and more. Perfect for entertaining guests.
- Two full marble bathrooms
- Separate granite kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, microwave, and cherry wood cabinets.
- Washer and dryer in unit
- Exposed brick walls throughout apartment
- Bleached-plank hardwood floors
- Recessed lighting
- Crown and baseboard moldings
- Steps from transportation, Gramercy Park, Washington Square Park, and great entertainment.
Call, text or email anytime to schedule a private showing.
$4,600, Three Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 2242531-4407
L3rd Av (0.23 mi)
L1st Av (0.29 mi)
623rd St (0.4 mi)
L N Q R 4 5 614th St-Union Square (0.41 mi)
N R23rd St (0.51 mi)
6Astor Place (0.53 mi)
628th St (0.58 mi)
N R8th St (0.59 mi)
F M23rd St (0.71 mi)
F M L 1 2 36th Av (0.72 mi)