The Financial District, referred to as FIDI for short, has seen dramatic growth over the last decade, swelling from 15,000 to over 56,000 residents.
The neighborhood is all the way at the bottom tip of Manhattan, and it is evenly split between East and West.learn more about this neighborhood
#26Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 83% Luxury Highrise
- 6% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 4% Pre War
- 2% Elevator Building
- 2% New Building
6-24 Month Leases Available - Unfurnished Luxury Homes
Turn-of-the-century office tower converted into a luxury residential community. Spacious new condo rentals offer the highest quality living downtown.
Located in New York City's original neighborhood, the residences offer a blend of old and new in the heart of the Financial District. The historically landmarked building offers all the grandeur of days gone by while the newly renovated, oversized apartments offer luxurious finishes as well as all the modern amenities of today.
- Lofty 9 to 13 foot high ceilings;
- Wide plank hardwood floors;
- Gourmet kitchen with stone counter tops, dishwasher & microwave;
- Modern bathrooms with marble floors, full-size bathtubs, & glass cabinets;
- Every unit has a washer & dryer;
- Climate control
- Pre-wired for high speed
Features & Amenities:
- 24-hour doorman
- Attended lobby with marble walls & ornate ceilings;
- Residents lounge with WiFi;
- Game room;
- Golf Simulator;
- Fitness center;
- Yoga studio;
- Nursery with Mac Computers & Wii;
- Resident Storage on every floor (based on availability);
- Laundry on every floor;
- Landscaped outdoor rooftop space
Location can't be beat as you are within walking distance to every major subway, a short walk to historic Stone Street, and many new restaurants and retail opening up every day including the newly developed Seaport District.
To Schedule A Private Viewing, Please Contact Laverne Today.
$4,495, Two Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
- Pre War
- 1000 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 1258601
J ZBroad St (0.03 mi)
2 3Wall St (0.08 mi)
4 5Wall St (0.12 mi)
4 5Bowling Green (0.16 mi)
RRector St (0.17 mi)
1Rector St (0.21 mi)
Pier 11 Ferry Landing (0.26 mi)
R 1Whitehall St-South Ferry (0.29 mi)
R 1South Ferry (0.29 mi)
Whitehall Ferry Terminal (0.31 mi)