Astoria, Queens is probably best known as the ethnic food mecca of New York City, but eating is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the cultural richness of this vibrant neighborhood. Few neighborhoods garner as much pride from their residents as Astoria.
Stroll down almost any east-west avenue in the community and you’ll find a thriving family owned restaurant from every country imaginable.learn more about this neighborhood
#47Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 17% Walk-Up
- 14% Pre War
- 14% New Building
- 13% Luxury Highrise
- 11% Elevator/Laundry Building
IMMACULATE 2BR/1BA apartment with a GIGANTIC 800 SQ FT Private Terrace!
If you truly want Manhattan style luxury without the Manhattan style price,
then you owe it to yourself to see this apartment. A beautiful apartment inside
out and perfect for hosting parties or just enjoying yourself after a long day of work. Close
to trains, buses, restaurants, parks, everything you could want.
Amenities abound in this building and this unique floorplan is unlike ANYTHING in Astoria.
Make no mistake, Astoria is quickly becoming an extension of Manhattan.
This apartment and building feature ALL of the following:
- Oak Wood Floors
- Individual A/C & Heating
- In-Unit Bosch Washer/Dryer
- Kitchens with stainless steel appliances
- Caesarstone countertops
- Glass backsplashes
- Dark oak cabinetry
- Pendant lighting
- Bathrooms featuring custom vanities
- Porcelain floors and Kohler fixtures.
- Extended Juliet Balcony
- Private Outdoor Terrace (This terrace is almost the size of the apartment itself!)
- Pets OK
- Roof Deck/Sun Deck with 360 degree panoramic vista views!
- Free Health Club (24 hour access)
- Resident Lounge (Modern kitchen, sofa, big-screen TV)
- Garage/Parking on Premises
- Near Astoria Park
- Short walk to N Train, or short bus ride to F
- Guarantors accepted along with Insurent Lease Guaranty Program
Call your agent Mahid to view Today!
$3,150, Two Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
- Elevator Building
- Web ID: 015
N QAstoria Blvd-Hoyt Av (0.45 mi)
N Q30 Av-Grand Av (0.45 mi)
N QBroadway (0.72 mi)
N QDitmars Blvd (0.74 mi)
M RSteinway St (1.11 mi)
N Q36 Av-Washington Av (1.11 mi)
M R46th St (1.33 mi)
N Q39 Av-Beebe Av (1.41 mi)
M R36th St (1.43 mi)
F21st St (1.52 mi)