The Fort Green area is sometimes referred to as Little Europe due to the many Europeans who have made this beautiful neighborhood their home.
Fort Greene’s current population is around 15,900. The neighborhood is valued as being both diverse and prestigious. The architecture consists predominantly of brownstones.learn more about this neighborhood
#38Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 38% Luxury Highrise
- 12% Brownstone
- 10% Pre War
- 9% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Walk-Up
- 24hr doorman, on-site valet service including dry cleaning, laundry, housekeeping & cold storage. Full time live-in super. State of the art private fitness center including yoga studio. Residents lounge with entertaining kitchen, fireplace, sundeck, screening room, WiFi & billiards table, bicycle storage room, ground floor retail, on-site attended parking garage.
- Interior apartment finishes: white gloss flushed panel custom kitchen cabinets, polished Caesarstone counters with Viscaya full height glass backsplashes, polished chrome fixtures, KitchenAid stainless steel refrigerators, Whirlpool stainless steel gas range stoves, microwaves & dishwashers., stackable washers & dryers in every apt, wall to wall Low-e double pane windows with UV protection. Select apts with private outdoor setback terraces.
- Bathroom finishes: Crema Marfil honed shower tiles. Select apts with walk-in glass showers. Sant'Agostino ceramic matte finish floor tiles, custom Japanese Elm wood grain vanities with undermounted Kohler sinks and honed quartz counters, Kohler fixtures, Toto commodes.
- Close to the following transportation: B, M, Q, R, 2, 3, 4, 5, A, C, G & LIRR trains.
$2,150, Studio, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: jkl
2 3 4 5Nevins St (0.07 mi)
B Q RDeKalb Av (0.08 mi)
GFulton St (0.23 mi)
A C GHoyt & Schermerhorn (0.23 mi)
B D N R Q 2 3 4 5Atlantic Av (0.3 mi)
2 3Hoyt St (0.3 mi)
LIRRFlatbush Avenue (0.31 mi)
B D N R Q 2 3 4 5Pacific St (0.37 mi)
A C F RJay St - MetroTech (0.39 mi)
CLafayette Av (0.44 mi)