Surrounded by Prospect Heights, Crown Heights, Bedford-Stuyvesant, Fort Greene and Williamsburg, it lies at the intersection of some of Brooklyn’s most unique neighborhoods, tapping into the best parts of each with a charm all its own.
North-central Brooklyn neighborhood Clinton Hill begins at Vanderbilt Avenue to the east and Classon Avenue to the west, and from Atlantic Avenue to the south and Flushing Avenue north.learn more about this neighborhood
#46Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 18% Brownstone
- 16% New Building
- 13% Walk-Up
- 12% Pre War
- 9% Elevator/Laundry Building
- ISLAND KITCHEN WITH TOP OF THE LINE S/S APPLIANCES INC. DISHWASHER AND MICROWAVR.
- GOOD LIVING ROOM SPACE WITH HIGH WINDOWS TONS OF NATURAL LIGHT.
- 2 SEPARATE BEDROOMS WITH GOOD CLOSET SPACE.
- WASHER AND DRYER HOOK UP
- BEAUTIFUL BALCONY FACING THE STREET
- CENTRAL AC
- THE BUILDING HAS A LAUNDRY ROOM, BIKE STORAGE, STORAGE AND MORE
2 BLOCKS TO THE G TRAIN MIN' WALK TO A C S TRAINS.
$5,200, Four Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
- Elevator Building
- Web ID: LAUNDRY ROOM
GClasson Av (0.21 mi)
GBedford-Nostrand Avs (0.32 mi)
C SFranklin Av (0.45 mi)
GClinton-Washington Avs (0.57 mi)
CClinton & Washington Avs (0.59 mi)
A CNostrand Av (0.61 mi)
GMyrtle-Willoughby Avs (0.67 mi)
LIRRNostrand Avenue (0.77 mi)
CLafayette Av (0.85 mi)
SPark Place (0.89 mi)