The Upper East Side continues to increase in prestige.
Yet, even with its affluent and dignified aesthetic, The Upper East Side maintains an outstanding sense of community and warmth. Families choose this neighborhood for its five-star schools, quiet atmosphere, and marvelously close proximity to Central Park.learn more about this neighborhood
#6Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 27% Pre War
- 21% Luxury Highrise
- 20% Walk-Up
- 12% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 5% Brownstone
Apartment Features and Finishes
* 24-hour attended lobby
* Expansive panoramic river and city views
* Most homes with corner bay windows
* Open kitchen design with GE appliances
* Wood flooring
* 2 full baths in all larger 1-and 2-bedroom homes
* Pet friendly
* Fabulous new lounge with game room.
Amenities: * State-of-the-art fitness facility with cardio theater
* On-site parking available
* 5,000-square-foot landscaped sun terrace with barbeque
* Knack By DFR
* Luxurious new lounge.
Your dream new home is waiting for you! Call now.
$3,695, One Bedroom, 2.0 Bathrooms
- 0 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 1128530
696th St (0.35 mi)
4 5 686th St (0.54 mi)
6103rd St (0.55 mi)
6110th St (0.86 mi)
677th St (0.95 mi)
6116th St (1.14 mi)
2 3110th St (1.18 mi)
B C96th St (1.19 mi)
B C86th St (1.26 mi)
B C103rd St (1.27 mi)