Tucked into the eastern corner of the Bronx lies the Middletown – Pelham Bay neighborhood.
Much of the community stands on land that was bought by Thomas Pell in 1654, part of an original grant to the Dutch West India Company. The neighborhood is bounded by Pelham Parkway to the north, Bruckner Expressway to the east and south, and Hutchinson River Parkway to the west.learn more about this neighborhood
#149Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 38% Walk-Up
- 17% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Elevator Building
- 8% Private House
- 7% Pre War
This spectacular residence offers:
- State-of-the-Art Kitchen w/Ceasarstone Counters, Cherrywood Cabinetry and Stainless Steel appliances
- Large, Open Sundrenched Living Room
- Master Bedroom Suite with Full Bath
- Access to Terrace from both the Living Room and Master Bedroom
- Recessed Lighting
- Brazilian Hardwood Floors
- Control your own Heating, Air Conditioning
- Massive Wrap-Around Terrace-perfect for Parties and Entertaining
- Unobstructed, Panaromic Views of surrounding neighborhood, the Whitestone Bridge and Manhattan skyline.
Located in one of Pelham Bay's most sought after buildings, it offers it all including Virtual Doorman, Elevator, Parking Garage, Laundry Facility, common Roof Deck, a Gym and CCV Security.
Rent this incredible home for the Price of a Manhattan 1BR!
video intercom security system, elevator, on-site superintendent, modern laundry room, underground parking garage, roof top terraces, exercise room, combined with easy access to stores, restaurants, entertainment, parks, school and mass transit. The latest arrival on the Pelham Bay, Bronx
$3,000, Three Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
- Luxury Highrise
- Web ID: 1238972