Surrounded by Prospect Heights, Crown Heights, Bedford-Stuyvesant, Fort Greene and Williamsburg, it lies at the intersection of some of Brooklyn’s most unique neighborhoods, tapping into the best parts of each with a charm all its own.
North-central Brooklyn neighborhood Clinton Hill begins at Vanderbilt Avenue to the east and Classon Avenue to the west, and from Atlantic Avenue to the south and Flushing Avenue north.learn more about this neighborhood
#46Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 18% Brownstone
- 16% New Building
- 13% Walk-Up
- 12% Pre War
- 9% Elevator/Laundry Building
- BRAND NAME STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, HARDWOOD FLOORS, HIGH CEILING AND HAND MADE KITCHEN CABINETS.
- DISHWASHER, MICROWAVE AND WASHER DRYER INCLUDED
- FULL BATH WITH SOAK IN TUB AND SOPHISTICATED FINISHES
- GYM AND ROOF DECK ON THE TOP FLOOR
- 2 FULL BATHS
- INDOOR PARKING IN THE BUILDING ( OPTION )
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
- H/HW AND GAS ARE INCLUDED IN THE RENT.
- PRIVATE DECK!!
$3,470, Two Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
- New Building
- 1100 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 1237782
GBedford-Nostrand Avs (0.21 mi)
GMyrtle-Willoughby Avs (0.35 mi)
GClasson Av (0.37 mi)
GFlushing Av (0.57 mi)
GClinton-Washington Avs (0.74 mi)
C SFranklin Av (0.77 mi)
A CNostrand Av (0.85 mi)
CClinton & Washington Avs (0.86 mi)
J MFlushing Av (0.88 mi)
J MLorimer St (0.91 mi)