Morningside Heights is located in the northernmost section of the Upper West Side. Despite its geographical location on the UWS, Morningside Heights is referred to by many today as “Greater Harlem.”.
Some also refer to it as SoHa, meaning “south of Harlem.” Before any of these names, however, the neighborhood was known in the 17th century as Vandewater's Heights.learn more about this neighborhood
#52Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 42% Pre War
- 18% Walk-Up
- 16% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 7% Elevator Building
- 4% Luxury Highrise
Contact me to see it now!
- 3 Queen-King Sized Bedrooms
- Closets in Each Bedroom
- Great Light Throughout (5th Floor)
- Beautiful Granite and Stainless Steel Kitchen
- Dishwasher and Microwave
- Washer/Dryer in Dedicated Laundry Closet
- Spacious Open-Layout Common Area
- Wide Entry Hall/Foyer
- Gorgeous Hardwood Floors Throughout
- Brand New, Sectioned, Tile Bath
- High Ceilings
- Amazing Finishes Throughout
- Live-In Super
- 3 Blocks to Subway!
- Central Park is your backyard!
Contact me to see this beauty today!
Not perfect? I have thousands of listings throughout Manhattan in every size, price range and neighborhood. Call me to explore the options and find the Best Apartment for YOU!
$3,000, Three Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Elevator Building
- Web ID: 112812JDUBSB
2 3110th St (0.16 mi)
2 3116th St (0.3 mi)
6110th St (0.36 mi)
6116th St (0.44 mi)
B CCathedral Parkway-110th St (0.5 mi)
6103rd St (0.52 mi)
B C116th St (0.53 mi)
B C103rd St (0.61 mi)
2 3125th St (0.73 mi)
4 5 6125th St (0.81 mi)