Extending from 155th Street to Dyckman Street, Washington Heights is home to some of the most interesting geographic features in Manhattan.
The neighborhood’s lofty name is derived from the fact that—at 256 feet above sea level—it is situated at the highest point in Manhattan. Because of its steep inclines, numerous "step" streets (one of which has 130 stairs) connect one street to the next.
The population of Washington Heights is over 150,000.learn more about this neighborhood
#51Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 37% Pre War
- 27% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 18% Elevator Building
- 12% Walk-Up
- 2% Post War
DETAILS This fantastic space is a 2 ROOM DUPLEX located in Washington Heights! With a LARGE backyard that is all yours, polished hardwood floors and one and a half baths, you could absolutely make this space home! Priced at $1800 - this will not last!
- Natural Light
- Hardwood Floors
- LARGE BACKYARD
- Storage Space
- Close to all restaurants, shopping and transportation!
- Tenant(s) must make at least 40x the monthly rent & have good credit and/or a Guarantor making at least 70x the monthly rent with good credit...
- $100.00 Non-Refundable Application Fee per Applicant (Required by Landlord)
- One Month of Rent + One month security deposit (Due at signing)
$1,800, Two Bedrooms, 1.5 Bathrooms
- Web ID: BB1112-544W162-2