This area features an eclectic mix of old Brownstones and brand new hi-rise buildings; finding an apartment in this area should be relatively easy if you are willing to pay the price.
Although not cheap, with a variety of amenities nearby Clinton offers fairly good value for the cost – particularly if you give up your car and don’t need to pay for parking.learn more about this neighborhood
#34Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 58% Luxury Highrise
- 13% Pre War
- 9% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Walk-Up
- 3% New Building
$2700 FOR FURNISHED
- Luxury, Fully furnished large Studio Apartment (about 500SF) with high ceiling
- at the fifth floor with Elevator and with time square views.
- This Studio apartment which can accommodate sleep up to 4 people, Two (2) on Queen size bad and Two (2) on the Full size Sofa bed.
- CLOSE TO ALL BROADWAY SHOWS, RESTAURANTS, and MOVIES THEATER. LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION FEATURES:
- 42" Plasma
-TV Towels and Linens
- Heating Air Conditioning Microwave kitchenware
- Cable TV Wireless High-Speed Internet Internet
$2,200, Studio, 1.0 Bathroom
- 500 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 8296
B D E7th Av (0.08 mi)
N Q R57th St (0.12 mi)
150th St (0.17 mi)
A C B D 159th St-Columbus Circle (0.19 mi)
C E50th St (0.25 mi)
F57th St (0.27 mi)
N R49th St (0.33 mi)
B D F M47-50th Sts Rockefeller Center (0.41 mi)
N Q R5th Av (0.46 mi)
E M5th Av (0.54 mi)