Upper West Side residents can’t imagine living anywhere else.
The buildings are beautiful and, with a few exceptions, tend not to tower over the blocks. The pace of life is a bit slower than in other areas of NYC. For anyone that has lived in or knows Boston, the neighborhood is the closest thing to Boston living that New York has.learn more about this neighborhood
#10Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 30% Pre War
- 25% Luxury Highrise
- 14% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Brownstone
- 7% Walk-Up
The attractive main living space presents hard wood floors, a dazzling leather sofa, a large flat screen tv and a queen-sized bed. A large bar for your dining pleasure is attached to the kitchen that can accommodate home-cooked meals with family and friends.
New York City's Upper West Side is an upwardly mobile community of New York filled with beautiful buildings, important museums, and of course, Central Park!
- Museum of Natural History: Experience the largest natural history museum in the world!
- Central Park: You can get lost in this enormous green space, or explore it for days. The area features great lawns, Strawberry Fields (a tribute to John Lennon), and even its own zoo!
- High Speed WIFI
- Flat screen cable TV
- Queen Size Bed
- Large comfy sofa bed for additional guest
- Dining table and chairs
- Fully equipped kitchen (stove, fridge, dishes and cookware)
Don't Hesitate, Contact Laverne for a Private Viewing!
$2,950, Studio, 1.0 Bathroom
- Elevator/Laundry Building
- 0 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 1228211
B C81st St (0.21 mi)
179th St (0.23 mi)
B C86th St (0.37 mi)
186th St (0.38 mi)
1 2 372nd St (0.44 mi)
B C72nd St (0.54 mi)
166th St (0.71 mi)
1 2 396th St (0.73 mi)
B C96th St (0.84 mi)
677th St (1.05 mi)