One of the largest neighborhoods in Brooklyn, Williamsburg has undergone a major metamorphosis in the last decade.
It’s transforming from a traditionally working-class neighborhood to a veritable embodiment of gentrification and urban rebirth. These days, tourists and day-trippers flock to Williamsburg for a little slice of cosmopolitan bohemia.learn more about this neighborhood
#20Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 24% New Building
- 14% Walk-Up
- 12% Luxury Highrise
- 8% Pre War
- 8% Loft Building
- Luxury Island kitchen with top of the line S/S appliances inc. Dishwasher and Microwave with Breakfast nook and Granite counter top.
- Large Bedrooms with large closet space.
- Beautiful bathroom in a sophesticated design.
- Large living room with high windows
- All apt has Central AC and W/D in unit.
- Some apt available with a small Balcony or a large Outdoor space.
Located at ew on the begining of Williamsburg, beautiful quiet area close to Broadwat Triangle, Has bars, restaraunts coffee shops and other entertainments in the area.
Located 3 blocks to the G and the J M trains, 3 blocks from the L at Montrose stop.
THE APT IS 3792$ AFTER 1.5 MONTH FREE NET PRICE IS 3392, 1000$ BROKER FEE
$3,354, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- New Building
- 1034 sq. ft.
- Web ID: large duplex