As the northernmost neighborhood on Manhattan Island, Inwood is a desirable location for those that yearn for the feeling of suburban living, but can't stand the thought of leaving Manhattan.
With the Harlem River to the north and east, the Hudson River to the west, and Marble Hill directly north, Inwood is bound by water on three sides. As a result, many residents praise the neighborhood's scenic and isolated feel, away from the rush of the city, but not too much so.learn more about this neighborhood
#56Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 42% Pre War
- 19% Walk-Up
- 18% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 12% Elevator Building
- 3% Post War
- Very Spacious Kitchen
- Lots of light
- Pets okay!
- Near Inwood Cloisters, A @ Dyckman Express, and Inwood Restaurant Row
What Do You Need?
- GOOD Credit
- Annual Income of 40x the Monthly Rent
- Guarantors are okay on a case-by-case basis - call to learn more.
Not the apartment for you?
No problem! I show apartments all over Upper Manhattan and the Upper West Side, and would love to help you find your future home. Feel free to get in touch or check out some of my other listings! Sneak Peek:
- Studio on 141st at Lenox - $1100
- Studio on 173rd at Amsterdam - $1150
- Junior 1br on 207th at Seaman Ave - $1150
Give me a call or email to schedule a viewing!
$1,200, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: kelley1br11.9
ADyckman St-200th St (0.18 mi)
A207th St (0.2 mi)
1207th St (0.27 mi)
1Dyckman St (0.29 mi)
1215th St (0.53 mi)
A190th St (0.64 mi)
1191st St (0.74 mi)
1225th St (0.94 mi)
1181st St (1.23 mi)
A181st St (1.26 mi)