Upper West Side residents can’t imagine living anywhere else.
The buildings are beautiful and, with a few exceptions, tend not to tower over the blocks. The pace of life is a bit slower than in other areas of NYC. For anyone that has lived in or knows Boston, the neighborhood is the closest thing to Boston living that New York has.learn more about this neighborhood
#10Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 30% Pre War
- 25% Luxury Highrise
- 14% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Brownstone
- 7% Walk-Up
This great 3 bedorom apartment has 2 baths, Washer/Dryer and a Balcony! Apartment has just been completely renovated and features Condo Finishes!
Photos might not represent actual size of the apartment.
LIMITED TIME OFFER: NO FEE
- Bright and Spacious with tons of light and outdoor balconies
- Renovated units with Stainless Steel Appliances and Granite
- Gorgeous Hardwood Floors
- Beautiful Views of the City
- Laundry Room in the Building
- Pet Friendly Building
- Parking Garage in the Building
- On Site Management Office
- Beautiful Court Yard with Benches where you can relax outside! Nearby: - Central Park is your backyard!
- Walk to the 1/2/3/B/C Subway Lines
- Whole Foods Market is just four blocks away
- Columbia Grammer and Prep is next door
- Close to great schools, amazing restaurants and shopping!
$6,495, Three Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
- Luxury Highrise
- Web ID: 1210986
B C96th St (0.1 mi)
B C103rd St (0.33 mi)
1 2 396th St (0.36 mi)
1103rd St (0.45 mi)
B C86th St (0.56 mi)
B CCathedral Parkway-110th St (0.62 mi)
186th St (0.63 mi)
1Cathedral Parkway-110th St (0.77 mi)
2 3110th St (0.8 mi)
696th St (0.93 mi)