With gorgeous views of the East River, the Manhattan neighborhood Kips Bay is conveniently located just south of Murray Hill and north of Gramercy Park.
The population of Kips Bay primarily consists of young professionals in their early to mid 30s. Located near the heart of Manhattan, there are countless things to do in and around Kips Bay.learn more about this neighborhood
#23Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 44% Luxury Highrise
- 20% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 12% Pre War
- 8% Walk-Up
- 5% Elevator Building
- 24 hour doorman
- On-site pre-school
- Unique 80,000 sq. ft. plaza lined with shops and restaurants.
- Panoramic, unobstructed views of the river and Manhattan skyline.
- State-of-the-art playground on the plaza.
- Year-round community activities including outdoor concert series, social and cultural clubs, holiday parties and events.
- A community newspaper
$4,200, Three Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Luxury Highrise
- Web ID: 3056525WAE2
E 34th Street Ferry Landing (0.44 mi)
L1st Av (0.69 mi)
628th St (0.71 mi)
623rd St (0.73 mi)
633rd St (0.76 mi)
L3rd Av (0.79 mi)
N R23rd St (0.87 mi)
S 4 5 6 742 Street - Grand Central (0.91 mi)
S 4 5 6 7Grand Central (0.95 mi)
N R28th St (0.95 mi)