Bedford-Stuyvesant, or Bed-Stuy as it’s often called, is in the north central part of Brooklyn.
It borders Williamsburg to the north at Flushing Avenue and Crown Heights to the south at Fulton Street, and spans from Classon Avenue to Broadway. One of Brooklyn’s oldest established neighborhoods, it can be a great alternative to the more expensive Brooklyn neighborhoods closer to Manhattan, with a charm all its own.learn more about this neighborhood
#58Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 33% Brownstone
- 19% Walk-Up
- 11% New Building
- 10% Pre War
- 7% Townhouse
- TOP OF THE LINE ISLAND KITCHEN WITH S/S APPLIANCES, GRANITE COUNTER TOP INC DISHWASHER AND MICROWAVE.
- 2 BEDROOMS GOOD FOR A QUEEN SIZE BED, BOTH HAVE PRIVATE BALCONY.
- HIGH CEILINGS WITH FLOOR TO CEILING WINDOWS. BRINGS IN A LOT OF NATURAL LIGHT.
- 2 FULL BATHS
- W/D IN UNIT
- GOOD CLOSET SPACE
- LOCATED AT A BRAND NEW BUILDING AT THE 4TH FLOOR WALK UP
- BARS, COFFEE SHOPS, RESTARAUNTS AND MORE IN THE AREA!
- 2 BLOCKS TO G AT CLASSON STOP, MIN' WALK TO A C TRAINS
$2,995, Two Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
- New Building
- 900 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 6TH FLOOR WALK UP
GClasson Av (0.2 mi)
GBedford-Nostrand Avs (0.36 mi)
C SFranklin Av (0.43 mi)
GClinton-Washington Avs (0.55 mi)
CClinton & Washington Avs (0.56 mi)
A CNostrand Av (0.61 mi)
GMyrtle-Willoughby Avs (0.7 mi)
LIRRNostrand Avenue (0.77 mi)
CLafayette Av (0.82 mi)
SPark Place (0.87 mi)