Long Island City is an up-and-coming neighborhood (unlike most, LIC deserves that label) in the westernmost region of Queens, which is in the process of evolving from an industrial wasteland to a cultural and creative hub.
Despite a longstanding reputation for grittiness, the community has more recently become known for its thriving arts community and growing collection of hip restaurants and cafes, often operated as satellite establishments by hot Manhattan restaurateurs.learn more about this neighborhood
#66Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 75% Luxury Highrise
- 16% New Building
- 3% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 1% Walk-Up
- 1% Elevator Building
- A BEAUTIFUL SPACIOUS EAT IN GOURMET KITCHEN with NEW STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, a MICROWAVE & DISHWASHER
- A LARGE & SUNNY LIVING ROOM with HUGE WINDOWS & a VIEW OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD PARK
- A VERY SPACIOUS BEDROOM with GREAT STORAGE
- A GORGEOUS BRAND NEW BATH
- LOVELY BRAND NEW WOOD FLOORS
- IN UNIT WASHER & DRYER
- A PART TIME DOORMAN
- AN ONSITE SUPER
- A LOVELY RESIDENT LOUNGE
- A FITNESS ROOM
- AN AMAZING ROOF DECK WITH PHENOMINAL MANHATTAN SKYLINE VIEWS!!
JUST 1 BLOCK FROM THE E,M,G & 7 TRAINS- ONLY 1 STOP FROM MANHATTAN ON THE E & M TRAINS!
This LONG ISLAND CITY 1 BEDROOM IS A MUST SEE, SO CONTACT ME TODAY!
Check out some of my other listings @
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Anchor Associates, Chelsea Office
$2,650, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- New Building
- 730 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 7777777
G E MEly Av-23rd St (0.09 mi)
745 Rd-Court House Sq (0.19 mi)
G21st St (0.22 mi)
G E MCourt Square (0.27 mi)
7Hunters Point (0.37 mi)
LIRRHunterspoint Avenue (0.39 mi)
7Vernon Blvd-Jackson Av (0.44 mi)
N Q 7Queensboro Plaza (0.52 mi)
F21st St (0.56 mi)
LIRRLong Island City (0.6 mi)