Perhaps more than any other NYC neighborhood, West Villagers are obsessed with their neighborhood.
For instance, many forgo basic privacy by making two-bedroom apartments accommodate four roommates and embrace sleeping in a room with enough space for a bed and nothing more. They also give up...cash to live in one of the city's most expensive neighborhoods.learn more about this neighborhood
#1Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 34% Pre War
- 21% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 15% Walk-Up
- 7% Elevator Building
- 5% Luxury Highrise
- Safe and well maintained elevatory building
- Great natural sunlight
- Beautifully polished floors
- Conveniently located near the W4th subway, various buses, and the best dining/shopping in the city!
Contact me to schedule an appointment!
$3,600, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Elevator Building
- Web ID: westvillage1br3600