Prospect Heights is relatively small in the realm of Brooklyn neighborhoods, but what it lacks in size it makes up for in character.
Nestled between the lush greenery of Prospect Park to the south, the gem of Fort Greene to the north, the suburban comfort of Park Slope to the west, and the urban flavor of Crown Heights to the east, this culturally rich community has become a diverse middle-class outpost right in the heart of Brooklyn.learn more about this neighborhood
#39Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 27% Pre War
- 18% Walk-Up
- 10% Brownstone
- 9% New Building
- 8% Elevator/Laundry Building
* Two bedroom apartment available for November 1 move-in date in Prospect Heights. The apartment is in pristine condition, gut renovated just last year. All modern appliances, gas stove, hardwood floors, EXPOSED BRICK, french doors leading to one of the two bedrooms, and CENTRAL A/C and heat. The building has ROOF ACCESS and there is a SHARED BACKYARD. In addition, the basement offers free storage space. The location cannot be beat: just blocks from Prospect Park, Brooklyn Museum, Botanical Gardens, Grand Army Plaza (farmer's market every Saturday!) and plenty of shops, cafes, restaurants, and bars. 5 minute walk to either the 2/3 (Brooklyn Museum stop), 4/5 (Franklin Ave stop) or the B/Q (7th ave stop). The apartment is on a QUIET tree-line street opposite a park. Have a car? Parking is very easy around these few blocks! Pets okay!
1st Months Rent + Security Deposit + Broker fee to move in.
- * CREDIT CHECK & INCOME VERIFICATION REQUIRED
- * APPLICANTS: Must Earn 30-40X the rent and have decent credit.
- * GUARANTORS: Guarantors need to earn 70-80X the rent. Tri-State Guarantors OK!
- * This apartment is available ASAP!
$2,499, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 3455431
SPark Place (0.23 mi)
2 3Eastern Parkway-Brooklyn Museum (0.29 mi)
S 2 3 4 5Botanic Garden (0.38 mi)
S 2 3 4 5Franklin Av (0.43 mi)
2 3Grand Army Plaza (0.47 mi)
C SFranklin Av (0.5 mi)
CClinton & Washington Avs (0.52 mi)
B Q7th Av (0.54 mi)
A CNostrand Av (0.74 mi)
3Nostrand Av (0.75 mi)