Extending from 155th Street to Dyckman Street, Washington Heights is home to some of the most interesting geographic features in Manhattan.
The neighborhood’s lofty name is derived from the fact that—at 256 feet above sea level—it is situated at the highest point in Manhattan. Because of its steep inclines, numerous "step" streets (one of which has 130 stairs) connect one street to the next.
The population of Washington Heights is over 150,000.learn more about this neighborhood
#51Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 37% Pre War
- 27% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 18% Elevator Building
- 12% Walk-Up
- 2% Post War
This apartment is very bright lots of sun!!!
Great Apartment for Couples, Professionals!!!
This is a Nice 2 Bedroom!
This Apartment Will Go Very Quick!!!
Available November 1 Move In
1 Months Rent, 1 Month Security Deposit
ABOUT THE APARTMENT:
- Lots of Lights and Electrical Outlets!!!
- Nice Size Bathroom
- Great Closet Space
- Extra Large Windows
- Hardwood floors throughout apartment!!!
- Very Quiet!!!
- Very Clean!!!
- Lots of Character!!!
- Modern Kitchen "Stainless Steel Appliances!!!
ABOUT THE BUILDING:
- Elevator Building!!!
- Intercom system!!!
- Gorgeous Building!!!
- Cable and Internet Ready!!!
- New Construction Building!!!
- Great Tenants!!!
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
* Supermarket Next Door!!!
* Close to Shops on Broadway!!!
* Deli and bodegas on street
* 25 min from NYC Downtown!!!
* A,C Trains!!!
* Tree Lined Block
*Also available Brand New 1br and 3br with same finishings!
Visit My Website For All My Latest Listings
$1,750, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Recently Converted Building
- Web ID: 19640987986