Upper West Side residents can’t imagine living anywhere else.
The buildings are beautiful and, with a few exceptions, tend not to tower over the blocks. The pace of life is a bit slower than in other areas of NYC. For anyone that has lived in or knows Boston, the neighborhood is the closest thing to Boston living that New York has.learn more about this neighborhood
#10Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 30% Pre War
- 25% Luxury Highrise
- 14% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Brownstone
- 7% Walk-Up
Contact me to see this great apartment!
- Fully Renovated
- Balcony with Glorious Views of Midtown and River
- Spacious Rooms
- Great, classic layout
- Cook's Kitchen with Stove, Fridge, Dishwasher, Microwave, Great Cabinets and Counter Space
- Double-Pane windows (No Street noise!)
- Amazing closet Space (Linen, Cloak, and Bedroom)
- 2 King-size Bedrooms
- Living area can accommodate dining space
- 2 Full Marble Baths
- 24 Hour Doorman
- Elevators (Several, including a freight)
- Laundry on Premises
- Beautiful, Sumptuous Lobby
- Health Club on premises
This is an amazing space: Contact me to see it today!
Very short walk to Grand Central for Lexington Avenue subway and Shuttle to West Side.
Not Perfect? I have thousands of listings throughout Manhattan in every size, price range and neighborhood. Please call me to explore the options and find the Best Apartment for YOU!
$3,995, Two Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
- Luxury Highrise
- Web ID: 102012JDUBSA
4 5 686th St (0.11 mi)
677th St (0.44 mi)
696th St (0.54 mi)
668th St (0.89 mi)
6103rd St (0.9 mi)
B C86th St (0.95 mi)
B C81st St (1.02 mi)
B C96th St (1.1 mi)
FLexington Av (1.14 mi)
B C72nd St (1.23 mi)