Extending from 155th Street to Dyckman Street, Washington Heights is home to some of the most interesting geographic features in Manhattan.
The neighborhood’s lofty name is derived from the fact that—at 256 feet above sea level—it is situated at the highest point in Manhattan. Because of its steep inclines, numerous "step" streets (one of which has 130 stairs) connect one street to the next.
The population of Washington Heights is over 150,000.learn more about this neighborhood
#51Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 37% Pre War
- 27% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 18% Elevator Building
- 12% Walk-Up
- 2% Post War
This FLAWLESS, Pre-War 1Br is the ULTIMATE find in Washington Heights! Offering GORGEOUS original detail such as refinished crown molding, polished hardwood floors throughout and individual wall sconces - you couldn't find a more beautiful unit for this price. With a LARGE eat-in kitchen, newly renovated bathroom and a sunny disposition, this space is UNDERPRICED @ $1400 and WILL NOT LAST!
- A TON of Natural Light
- Hardwood Floors Throughout
- Large Eat-In Kitchen
- Renovated Bathroom
- TONS of storage space!!
- Located in a Pre-War Elevator Building
- Heat/Hot Water Included
- Close to Restaurants, Shopping and Transportation!
- Tenant(s) must make at least 40x the monthly rent & have good credit and/or a Guarantor making at least 70x the monthly rent with good credit...
- $100.00 Non-Refundable Application Fee per Applicant (Required by Landlord)
- One Month of Rent + One month security deposit (Due at signing)
$1,400, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: BB1012-517W161-63