North Brooklyn neighborhood Bushwick is south and east of Williamsburg, the area it is most often connected with, in an age of ever-blurring neighborhood lines. Bushwick also borders Bedford-Stuyvesant, East New York, Brownsville and Ridgewood, Queens.
As the 21st century began, Bushwick saw many of the positive changes that much of New York City had been experiencing.learn more about this neighborhood
#53Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 26% Walk-Up
- 20% New Building
- 10% Other
- 9% Pre War
- 7% Townhouse
-Exposed beautiful brick
-Very high ceilings
- * 1st Months Rent + Security Deposit + Broker fee to move in.
- * CREDIT CHECK & INCOME VERIFICATION REQUIRED
- * APPLICANTS: Must Earn 30-40X the rent and have decent credit.
- * GUARANTORS: Guarantors need to earn 70-80X the rent. Tri-State Guarantors OK!
- * This apartment is available ASAP!
$2,495, Three Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 00998755
MCentral Av (0.23 mi)
LJefferson St (0.39 mi)
LDeKalb Av (0.41 mi)
MKnickerbocker Av (0.43 mi)
LMorgan Av (0.45 mi)
J M ZMyrtle Av (0.57 mi)
JKosciusko St (0.59 mi)
J ZGates Av (0.8 mi)
L MMyrtle-Wyckoff Avs (0.83 mi)
J MFlushing Av (0.83 mi)