Bedford-Stuyvesant, or Bed-Stuy as it’s often called, is in the north central part of Brooklyn.
It borders Williamsburg to the north at Flushing Avenue and Crown Heights to the south at Fulton Street, and spans from Classon Avenue to Broadway. One of Brooklyn’s oldest established neighborhoods, it can be a great alternative to the more expensive Brooklyn neighborhoods closer to Manhattan, with a charm all its own.learn more about this neighborhood
#58Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 33% Brownstone
- 19% Walk-Up
- 11% New Building
- 10% Pre War
- 7% Townhouse
o Recently Renovated Building
o High Ceiling
o Hardwood Floor
o Backyard (OS)
o Near Park
o Near Subway(s)
- * 1st Months Rent + Security Deposit + Broker fee to move in.
- * CREDIT CHECK & INCOME VERIFICATION REQUIRED
- * APPLICANTS: Must Earn 30-40X the rent and have decent credit.
- * GUARANTORS: Guarantors need to earn 70-80X the rent. Tri-State Guarantors OK!
- * This apartment is available ASAP!
$1,500, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 009987
A CNostrand Av (0.29 mi)
GBedford-Nostrand Avs (0.38 mi)
C SFranklin Av (0.42 mi)
LIRRNostrand Avenue (0.44 mi)
CKingston-Throop (0.58 mi)
GClasson Av (0.64 mi)
GMyrtle-Willoughby Avs (0.74 mi)
SPark Place (0.83 mi)
CClinton & Washington Avs (0.92 mi)
GClinton-Washington Avs (0.98 mi)