Surrounded by Prospect Heights, Crown Heights, Bedford-Stuyvesant, Fort Greene and Williamsburg, it lies at the intersection of some of Brooklyn’s most unique neighborhoods, tapping into the best parts of each with a charm all its own.
North-central Brooklyn neighborhood Clinton Hill begins at Vanderbilt Avenue to the east and Classon Avenue to the west, and from Atlantic Avenue to the south and Flushing Avenue north.learn more about this neighborhood
#46Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 18% Brownstone
- 16% New Building
- 13% Walk-Up
- 12% Pre War
- 9% Elevator/Laundry Building
storage available for additional $25 per month; close to G train, banks, Cafe, Great Location!
- * 1st Months Rent + Security Deposit + Broker fee to move in
- * CREDIT CHECK & INCOME VERIFICATION REQUIRED!
- * APPLICANTS: Must Earn 30-40X the rent and have decent credit.
- * GUARANTORS: Guarantors need to earn 70-80X the rent. Accept in-state and out-of-state Guarantors.
- * This apartment is available ASAP
$1,950, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 007898
GBedford-Nostrand Avs (0.26 mi)
GClasson Av (0.33 mi)
GMyrtle-Willoughby Avs (0.39 mi)
GFlushing Av (0.59 mi)
GClinton-Washington Avs (0.69 mi)
C SFranklin Av (0.77 mi)
CClinton & Washington Avs (0.83 mi)
A CNostrand Av (0.86 mi)
J MFlushing Av (0.92 mi)
J MLorimer St (0.93 mi)