Borough Park (sometimes called Boro Park), located in southwest-central Brooklyn, is a comparatively quiet neighborhood with unique characteristics that set it apart from the reset of the borough.
Neighboring Bay Ridge and Prospect Park, the heart of the area runs from 11th to 18th avenues and between 40th and 60st streets, with boundaries stretching from Fort Hamilton Parkway to Bay Parkway and 60th Street to McDonald Avenue.learn more about this neighborhood
#79Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 31% Walk-Up
- 29% Pre War
- 11% Private House
- 7% Other
- 6% Post War
approx 1085 sq ft
- * 1st months rent + security deposit
- * CREDIT CHECK & INCOME VERIFICATION REQUIRED!
- * APPLICANTS: Must Earn 30-40X the rent and have decent credit.
- * GUARANTORS: Guarantors need to earn 70-80X the rent. Accept in-state and out-of-state Guarantors.
- * This apartment is available ASAP
$2,200, Two Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
- Condo or Co-Op Building
- 1085 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 45322
N QBroadway (0.06 mi)
N Q30 Av-Grand Av (0.34 mi)
M RSteinway St (0.43 mi)
N Q36 Av-Washington Av (0.5 mi)
M R46th St (0.7 mi)
N QAstoria Blvd-Hoyt Av (0.71 mi)
M R36th St (0.75 mi)
N Q39 Av-Beebe Av (0.79 mi)
F21st St (1.07 mi)
N QDitmars Blvd (1.1 mi)